As a Manager, handling Capability Issues effectively can help a business maintain high levels of employee performance and improve productivity.
This module will help Managers to establish a best practice process and procedure and help give confidence in dealing with the difficulties of approaching an employee on their performance – so if an employee’s capability to do their role comes into question,
a fair and reasonable course of informal and/or formal action can be taken to resolve issues and aid improvement – ultimately leading to high performing teams.
What the course includes:
• Introduction to the purpose of a Capability procedure.
• Preventing under-performing.
• Conduct v’s Capability.
• Deciding the best route – informal/formal.
• Stages to follow for informal/formal processes.
• Fun activities to test their knowledge at various stages of the course.
• Course assessment – with certification (if they achieve a pass grade of 70% or above).
• CPD certified – 1hr CPD time.